Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Pulmonary Hypertension Bloating I Would Like To Know If A Terrible Desease Called Pulmonary Hypertension Could Be Solved Soon?

I would like to know if a terrible desease called Pulmonary Hypertension could be solved soon? - pulmonary hypertension bloating

First, I apologize for my mistakes in English. I have called a sister who is suffering from a terrible deseada pulmonary hypertension, and I wonder if it be possible that would soon address the poor health status? She was treated with pills: bosentan, sildenafil, etc ... but unfortunately there is no easy solution, and we can not wait any longer ... It needs new stem cells or pills or something in their EMPHIS and pulmonary hypertension, information request and reply via Yahoo to heal, I hope, a doctor tells me something about, and I wanted to achieve a solution. Thanks in advance for any information that he could be estimated. From Spain my best wishes to all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment