Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Toronto Stomach Flu Please Help Me Do I Have Swine Flu?

Please help me do i have swine flu? - toronto stomach flu

I come from London and were on vacation in Toronto. I have a small appetite, but not seriously, and I am a thin person. The other day I went to the gym and lifted some weights and now my arm muscles are really bad. I produce mucus, saliva, and my cough sometimes, but not excessively. Just sneeze and sometimes a slight headache and my chest feels as if about to explode sometimes. I wonder if you sneeze and cough, usually made of swine flu. My stomach is a kind of Shakey, but my muscles in my hand really hurts. Please help now, is getting serious, and I will not go to the doctor, if his grave, because I am from Canada. I also have showers, but it is probably because the AC is and I understand the general malaise. But my mUSCL and feel your lower body is probably the worst symptoms and phlegm, but can lead to smoke occasionally. This is no joke, please answer seriously

0 comments:

Post a Comment