Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pictures Telescopic Antenna Telescoping Antenna Repair - What Tools/technique?

Telescoping Antenna Repair - What tools/technique? - pictures telescopic antenna

They do not know my own strength. I have several radios with different antenna or telescopic, and I think they removed their part within the clutch.

Is there anyway to repair these units? I mean, you can set the smallest part, extending copper have tabs again, in most of the diameter of the antenna. However, I do not know how to bend or deflect the question section of larger diameter at the border once more "permanent" capture of the smaller part in the larger section.

Is there a special tool for this? Can you give me a link to a picture or drawing? Is there a special technique to it with ordinary tools?

Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment