Sunday, January 10, 2010

Mental Health Treatment Centers Is There A List Of Alcohol/mental Health Treatment Centers For Northern California?

Is there a list of alcohol/mental health treatment centers for Northern California? - mental health treatment centers

for Humboldt County, call the Humboldt County Mental Health Alcohol / programs of other drugs (AOD) ... 7074764054 and ask. Some hospital programs are in the trees sing Garberville for 28 days, Brown, Lee, Bonnie Brown, alcohol and drug maintenance (ADCS) for 90 days in Eureka, Humboldt Recovery Center (HRC) for 6 months in Eureka, an intersection on the north coast of the Substance Abuse Council (NCSAC) during 18 months in Eureka. Is the number of local mental health crisis, 7074457715, 7074448645 hotline is the Narcotics Anonymous of Humboldt County Mental Health Crisis is No-7,072,682,900th
Good luck


Post a Comment